Police Dept – FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

1.  How do I obtain a copy of an accident report?

– Accident reports will be available online or in person during regular business hours.  Please allow 5 business days from date of accident for online access.

2.  How do I obtain a protection order?

– After filing a police report, you obtain a copy of that report and take it the Sebastian County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.  The PA’s office will assist you in obtaining an Order of Protection.

3.  How do I find out how much a traffic ticket is?

– Contact the Barling court clerk Mon thru Fri 8am to 4pm.

4. I need to be fingerprinted for employment purposes.

– The cost is $5.00 per card.  The Barling Police Department only does fingerprinting on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.