Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I obtain a copy of an accident report?
– Accident reports will be available online or in person during regular business hours. Please allow 5 business days from date of accident for online access.
2. How do I obtain a protection order?
– After filing a police report, you obtain a copy of that report and take it the Sebastian County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. The PA’s office will assist you in obtaining an Order of Protection.
3. How do I find out how much a traffic ticket is?
– Contact the Barling court clerk Mon thru Fri 8am to 4pm.
4. I need to be fingerprinted for employment purposes.
– The cost is $5.00 per card. The Barling Police Department only does fingerprinting on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.